top of page


Please send all records requests to

Records Department Phone: 856-783-2271

Please note that details within a Police Report cannot be disclosed over the phone.  We WILL NOT release any documentation related to a domestic violence report (unless cleared by the County Prosecutor).  If you have a need for paperwork related to such a report you must contact the Camden County Prosecutor's Office and / or Family court.  

If you have been involved in an accident your report may take several days to be ready for release.  You can use the link below to access motor vehicle accident records online:


Requests for BWC or other media should be directed to the email address above as part of your records request.  Fulfilment of media file requests are done via email only, we do not burn videos to disks or supply USB drives.  Refer to our BWC policy for video retention periods.

bottom of page